Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fridays I ♥♥♥

Accompanied my mom to Serendra for her appointment at Curves, "the largest fitness franchise company in USA, with one Curves for every 2.5 McDonald's". While she was at the orientation, I was strolling around and actually bought dresses and whole wheat pastries. My mom enrolled at Curves which means my once a week visit to The Fort will be 2-3 times visit already, haha!



Mom, Tita Melissa and I shopped at echostore, I so love their organic body wash. I bought organic hand sanitizer in Watermelon and Sugarcane. Mom bought some supplements, organic detergent and organic chips. 







Sylvia Piñero dress, wide striped belt, gray Zara patent bag, pink Harrods shopping tote, IPE Havaianas




 


Roasted Portobello mushroom pizza

Pasta Vongole

I choose Apt1B over Chelsea's, sorry. I'll be at the hotel on Tuesday, hope I'll have money for Apt1B. Or I can try Le Bistro Vert owned by Chelsea's Chef Sau del Rosario. 


My schedule for the following weeks is jampacked. I never thought Community Medicine is toxic, argh! Also, I have several events this coming weeks so I hope I won't be so harassed. I hope there will be no Saturday classes so I can go to LB this coming weekend.=)


One more post and I'll be publishing the link to this blog in my facebook account.=)