Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Color-coded College Days

Flashback Part 1: Elbi Days

UPLB is a very homey place. Students usually stay in a dorm-just a few minutes walk away from school. I wear casual and comfortable clothes everyday. Of course, paired with Havaianas. I plan my clothes and accessories for the week-I write them in my planner. I change bag and perfume every week. Toxic!!! Haha! 

As you may have noticed, my love for taking pictures wherever I am gave fruit to this blog. When I started my Multiply account, I posted some of the clothes I wear for the week. Haha! Another reason is that I had a new dorm which is a perfect place for taking pictures, haha! I apologize, however, for the chaos in our room, haha!

I just realized NOW (July 6, 2010 5:38pm) that I was kinda a fashion blogger back then pala! Haha!
July 2006: Blue week







Sozie Cozie skirt, bag from Shenzen, Tag Heuer watch


Rio de Janiero shirt, jazz pants, Nike rubber shoes


Old Navy "pacific breaks" top



July 2006: Green Week

shirt from Tad, bag from Rustans


top from HK








Dolce and Gabbana shirt


Abercrombie shirt

July 2006: Pink week

customized shirt from Karl Edwards


top from HK


Morgan de Toi top from HK, Mudd pants






Wahaha!It's super fun seeing all my Multiply pictures with captions what clothes I'm wearing, haha! I can't imagine who I manage to do that. Haha! 

More pictures to follow...