Wednesday, July 7, 2010

casual elbi days

I'm more on the shirt/tank top-pants/shorts kind of girl when I was in Elbi. I'm a very casual dresser. Now, I'm learning to invest on classic pieces of clothing, am I??? haha! It's good to know that I can still wear the clothes I wear when I was in college though some (or should I say most?) doesn't fit me anymore. Huhu! I really grew big here in medschool, I should start jogging again. But the afternoon rains won't permit it. I don't want to wake up very early naman! I wish it will rain in the morning, so that me and my sisses can wear our rainboots already. woohoo!!!

September 2006: another Green week













Others

















































I have gazzilions of jeans, more than 50% are MUDD Jeans from USA. Now I can't use them anymore. =( I used to accessorize a lot since my clothes are mostly plain. I have a vast collection of earrings! Now I prefer to wear real jewelry pieces. =) if events such as parties permit wearing fancy accessories then I use them. But now for school I wear real ones so that I don't have to think much on what accessories to wear everyday. 

I super love tops. I want plain ones or those with unique style or those with statements.

I know I'm just a simple dresser. But I love putting clothes, bags, shoes (or flipflops) and accessories together. Mind you, I always have a reason or explanation on why I am wearing those pieces together. Most of the time, clothes I wear in college depends on my classes, or the weather, or my mood. Haha! 

Oh, I remember several people asking me if I really don't repeat clothes. Haha! I don't know why people notice that. But somehow I'm glad, haha! There is no concrete reason why I don't want to repeat clothes (in a semester atleast or mostly in a year). When it comes to fashion, people associate me as the one who doesn't repeat clothes or the one with a huge collection of Havaianas. But I don't declare myself a "fashionista", I just love to dress up. I don't have a certain style, I love variety, and I just love clothes. That's it. =)