Sunday, July 4, 2010

Of a Sunday with Onco

will sleep at the hotel today.I invited Jeff and Jared to stay with.We will have our Oncology Exam on Tuesday so we should be studying. We get super sleepy at the suite so we decided to study for a while at the poolside.


Giordano top, Jade shorts




I kinda wish I started blogging when I was still in College. Back then, I can wear whatever I want (though super casual clothes). I wish I can blog on what I wear everyday but that's so not possible since I need to wear uniform to school.  In this blog you'll see how wide my choices for clothes are. I'm not going to post only the glamorous outfits, I'll post as much as I can. I post to the most casual outfit I have. 



with my mom's Gucci bag fresh from the Leather Spa

Only a few know about my blog. I'm actually planning to post my site on my facebook account either on my 88th or 100th post. The reason why I don't want to publicize my blog is because I don't want certain uncivilized and immature people to see this. Insecurity all over their foreheads! Argh! I wanted to show my blog only to those who are interested, to those who are like me and to the grown-ups, haha! 

I should let go of the bad vibes.
I am not as insecure and immature as they are.
I believe that people who destroy you are those who envy you. Because if you're nothing in the first place, then there's no point destroying you, agree?
Haha!

So please...hahaha!