Friday, October 15, 2010

Forever 21


The last time I've been to Megamall was around 10 years ago, I think. Haha! This area is not the comfort zone of our family. Since we live in the south, we usually go to Alabang, Makati, Manila and The Fort to shop. With great effort, I went all the way to Megamall on a Friday afternoon to check the first day of Forever 21 Philippines' first sale.

There is a long line outside the store. Thanks to my years of experience falling in line at Make Your Own Havaianas, I waited patiently. 





I went around the whole store twice, just to make sure I saw all items. All for the glory of clothes and shopping!




After 3 hours, I went out of the store with a bag of sunglasses and 2 bags of clothes. I did not splurge too much today, I spent just ****, thanks to the big discounts! There are a lot of bazaars so I started spending wisely. I think I succeeded today. =)




Forever 21, see u soon!=D