Sunday, October 24, 2010

Part2: Exuberance

Whenever Papa arrives, we don't go to Duty Free as we go to S&R always which is more or less similar in price for grocery items. But I requested Papa to bring us this time coz I wanted to check out a few stuff (bags, shoes, perfumes and cosmetics). Haha!




cocktail chocolates!




yum!!!

paradise?


very few colors

Bally on sale!!!


Salvatore, my friend








kimono dress, Blanco boots, Fendi clutch


malayo pa ko, I shall have this complete Chanel collection, seriously

Papa, thank u so much for all the Hermes stuff!



after the fashion and make up walk

same price, I thought cheaper, blah!

Super enjoy!haha!
There are very few who go shopping to Duty Free na. Probably because a lot of groceries such as S&R sell items as cheap as the ones in Duty Free. However for shoes, bags, cosmetics, waaahhh!!! winner sa duty free! Hihihi!

Thank u so much family! I love you all!
Cheers to love and happiness!