Friday, June 24, 2011

Rain and Rebond

Yesterday (Thursday), I was on my way to the hotel to meet mom so we can go home together. Unfortunately, I got stuck in Quirino for almost an hour so I asked the cab to just bring me back to my apt, I paid 220php. Darn! According to the news, the typhoon Falcon became stronger since a low-pressure area added to it. I spent the night in my apt but I left home early today because I have an appointment at the parlor.

I was still hesitating to go home since there is a possibility that the typhoon will be a super typhoon within 12 hours. But I took the risk and went home in Laguna. I just wore a complete rainy season outfit, haha! Photo op before leaving my apartment...





When I got home, I ate, took a nap then went straight to the salon to get my hair done! FINALLY!!!

sadako vibes! my hair is so thick! 2 hair dressers needed!!!

being a good medical student, my rebond companion


hello soft hair, we meet again!

So I spent the holiday-Manila Day at the salon. Now that the shoe bazaar is postponed, I think I should stay put at home because of the continuous rain. I shall study!!! Haha!!!

Thanks mom for persuading me to get my hair done and for paying for it! Haha! I should start taking care of my hair as much as you do to yours! Hugs!