Friday, June 10, 2011

Rainy Days here again

Just like last year (see post) it was raining last Wednesday during our enrollment. Plus, we waited for hoursss for our papers to be processed, super inefficient! Worst enrollment ever! Good thing, sisses shared summer elective stories so it was not boring, hehe!

purple henley top from Forever21, belt from Tommy Hilfiger, shorts from bazaar, Tokyo Rain rainboots from Plueys, Bilberry bugs from Longchamp, matching necklace and bracelet from Puerto Galera




I had lunch with Jared and my sisses at The Old Spaghetti House. I was finally registered around 3:30pm. Then I went shopping with some of sisses for our medical stash for our duties. 

Honestly, I am excited to be a clerk but also scared of the load and toxicity. You probably know that I love good times. I hope I can still go out and unwind from time to time!

P.S. always bring your jackets or cardigans, boots, caps or beanies, and umbrellas for the unpredictable weather in this tropical country, haha!