Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Royal SISzle

When they say it's a costume party, I really come in character. :)

I was supposed to rent a costume but I had a hard time looking for an open Rental shop last weekend. So I went home, grabbed my Pink gown which I just wore at home for my 1st blog-anniversary click, got my mom's silver shoes and bought some toys from the kiddie shop. :)

dress from Forever21, shoes from VNC, bag from Victoria's secret, crown and wand from a random kiddie shop


getting fat again should start thinking of summer!

 This is such a bright idea, starjump 2012 sisses!




death by Leisa's caramel syrup


Disney movie

Cielo's Sleeping Beauty rose







more pics from Zie Versoza



the catwalk


best in costume


That was a royal night!
Good job 2012! 
All for the glory!