Monday, July 2, 2012

Sharing

I always use gel pens since high school because I get frustrated when I can't finish ballpoint pens till the very end. I've been using Dong-A gel pens (My-Gel and U-knock).
pic taken during my Ambulatory Care ER duty

Using 100% pure fresh cow's milk straight from our family friend's dairy farm, this is simply one of the best ice creams i've ever tasted. As good as (or maybe even better than) HaagenDaz, Ben&Jerry's and Sebastians! What's more is that they donate a percentage of every sale to the Philippine General Hospital Medical Foundation :) it's expensive but definitely to die for! :) 
 http://carmensbest.com/
at home
more ice cream please, Tito Paco!

I wonder why only UP has no graphic design? It's simply UP! I don't want to buy because im quite frustrated >:( but yeah yeah, its a limited edition pair so I'm torn.
Is the designer trying to show that "UP" is UP and that alone will suffice? I wonder who the designer is! If there was Oble, you'll definitely see a picture of me with that pair within hours of its release.
 grabbed from Havaianas Philippines