Friday, October 19, 2012

HONEY

2005, 2nd year college, we were classmates in a PE class. He had a gf back then (I think I was single) but he would insist on driving me to my dorm. It was just like that every week. We were just classmates, probably not even friends.

In campus, every time I see his CRV, I silently squirm. :)

2007, late part of 3rd year, we joined an organization and people would tease me that he joined because of me. Of course, I didn't believe them but deep inside, I wanted to die. (Now, he just confirmed, the rumors were true, haha! YES!!!)

An unearthed letter on his tickler when we were applicants
1/15/07
the ride prolly referring to 2005 days

Feb Fair 2007

Feb Fair 2007

my 19th bday
March 2007

launch of Infinite drink at ICs



When I thought we don't have any pics together, I discovered several from my laptop
Good job to me! Perks of taking pics all the time :)

We would always eat lunch together but honestly, I can't remember much! Again, I'm sorry hon.
I remember he would always fetch me after my class and we would eat or just chill somewhere.

We both hosted one of our org's orientation

Skinny back then!!! Frap!


Fast forward to 2012
He had a surprise visit while I was duty in the hospital, he brought me ice cream and the rest they say is history...
Our "launching" date
at his frat's induction ball
girls' drinking contest, haha! Of course, I'm game!




Doing things we both love and trying new things together

watching UAAP game

shopping

eating

 drinking coffee and studying


strolling and eating again

visiting art galleries

Crush: 7 years
Love: (praying for) Forever

Cheers Honey! I love you!
Oct 18, 2012---the start of our forever