Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blesings

Drove to PGH to do chart rounds and I only have 1 patient!!! So I went home after 15minutes in the hospital, boo! Gas and tollgate wasted, haha! When I arrived home, I visited our neighbor who has ca. They gave me veggies for lunch, yay! I love it! Thank you!


Rudden had lunch with our family. Mom cooked garlic buttered shrimps and we ate the veggies from our neighbor. We then fetched my boyfriend's family before heading to his grandparents' place in Batangas where we stayed for a while.

my boyfriend's Quiksilver cap, safari sunglasses from Italy and rainbow colored top 


I went with Rudden's family to St. Benedict Church in Sta. Rosa to attend a special mass/rite for Holy Friday. *totally forgot to take pics* don't worry, I didn't wear the colorful outfit above besides I was wearing shorts. I wore a blue top from Forever21, a bohemian skirt from Bangkok and necklace from Bangkok.

cooked breakfast for his family :)





Holy Wed, Fri and Sat with you! I love you honeybunch!

I always thank God for giving me a boyfriend who loves me so much and who is my ideal man. I am also thankful for his family who accepted me and who loves me as if I am already part of the family. 

I am truly grateful that I get to spend the Holy Week with my family and my boyfriend's family. Thank you Lord for all the blessings!