Monday, March 18, 2013

Saturday Night, AFTG!

I attended the Sis Recognition Night of my sorority which was held at Forbes Park, Pavilion.


batchmates in solid black

I went classic that night
I wore the dress gifted by my boyfriend's mom




awards received by MU 2013



 
thank you sisses!










gifted dress from boyfriend's mom, coral peeptoe from Apt 9, necklace from Funky Closet, bag from Louis Vuitton, gold drop earrings from mom 

After the fun sorority activity, our batch went to The Fort for some dessert. It's so rare that we leave the confines of Malate area in as many batchmates as this. Given our hectic internship schedule, we rarely have a common time to go far in big groups like this so we took this opportunity. :)


 
 





We should have more night outs like this, 44 days left as of this writing! Oh frap! I'll terribly miss my batchmates!!!