Monday, March 10, 2014

#26 at Friday's

After duty, my uncle fetched me right away so we can have lunch at Friday's in Alabang.

a birthday girl's post-duty look
dress from Filinvest tent bazaar, locally-made espadrilles, bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, sunglasses from Forever21, watch from Kate Spade






Friday's Trio

Caesar Salad

Jack Daniel's Ribs and Shrimps

Tex Mex Mac and Cheese

Cajun shirmp and chicken pasta

 Garlic Chicken Primavera 

Filipino Meat Platter

Thanks for the greetings and free dessert!

fam bam


so colorful, so apt
definitely a happy happy girl!

my cousins!

sun rays of love

loving this Mac lippie in Heroine

when i got home, mom got me another cheesecake!!!
wee!!!

Thanks for all the love and the greetings!
Thanks for the bacon and cheesecakes!
Thanks to my parents for the treat and spoiling despite me being employed already, i love you guys so so so much!
Thanks to the boyfie for every millisecond of love, joy and happiness!
Thanks to my brother, relatives, colleagues and friends for all the love and greetings!
I love you all!
Another happy happy birthday indeed! :)
Oh, I miss my MU sisses! Sending all the love! See you soon!