Monday, March 10, 2014

#26 at OTKB

Met up with my high school friends for some girls' night out
Some went to my condo first to hang before dinner
I was so sleepy because I was post-duty and I didn't get sleep but I stayed because it is rare to see them

We had dinner at Olive Tree Kitchen and Bar which is Manila's first free-style antipasti bar
We walked from my condo to High Street and it makes me miss on such a good and genuine friendship that we have for 14 years already.


We had unlimited cocktails: margarita, mojito, manila mule and amaretto sour! Food is also oohhh so good!

Maple and Bacon pizza
simple but wickedly yummy

Vongole


We also had OTKB Baked meatballs and  Prawn, something, chorizo pasta. I'm sure I took photos of them but it seems like I have accidentally deleted them :(


a testament of true friendship

See you on April 5 girls!

No outfit picture but I was wearing a dress from Androgyny, shoes from Melissa and bag from Zara.