Sunday, May 16, 2010

Elegant summer

A long date with my boyfriend. I super love you Babe!!!



I want to wear a breezy dress and decided to just wear elegant accessories, haha! I know some people will find it ironic but hey, today, there seems to be no rules already! Wear whatever you want! Be fab! Be stylish! Be yourself! 


I super love how my baby dresses up lately. He would wear polo or polo shirts and shorts and pair them with loafers! Super comfy and classy. Just how I like it. haha!

Yesterday is a foodtrip day!
We ate lunch at Crisostomo in Nuvali. 


another resto by Chef Florabel




taba ng talangka rice

kinilaw na tuna and grilled liempo


Salome's secret

After lunch, we went to Tagaytay for some coffee.

















tube smock dress from Maldives, Splurge n style sandals, Baby Phat bag, Bvlgari earrings, Evita Peroni clip, bib necklace
















From Tagaytay, we went to Kanin Club in Paseo de Sta. Rosa for Tita Ading's birthday.




We had dessert in Nuvali.









FOOD COMA!!!!!