Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On-the-go

Yesterday, I accompanied my dad to MDH for his PT session because he has a heel bone spur. Then, I met my sisses for the ImMUnity lecture. Had a meeting at 10 am for the college graduation. Had lunch at The Old Spaghetti House. went to Bambang and Recto to canvass a lot of things for the sorority. we rode LRT to Bambang and jeep to Recto then LRT again back to Malate area. Looked for my dad's heel pad in Rob. Then, I headed to Rob Towers for 2 meetings. Plus I had to commute home to Laguna (jeep,bus,trike). wheeewww!!! Good thing, I was wearing comfy clothes. The scorching heat in the Philippines is terrible! eeerrrr!!!


Good thing, I had photos taken by my dad while he had a TENS machine attached on his foot, haha! And we keep on laughing, thinking that the nurses and therapists can see the flashes of the camera. I was still kinda fresh here. Haha!

Defry Co. top, Old Navy leggings, booties from Karl Edwards, Baby Phat bag, DKNY watch, necklace from Maldives


Valerie Stevens cover-up


details of my top + my pointy with the indelible ink



I was super tired yesterday. I went home late night already. Nevermind, I accomplished a lot of things anyway. =D