Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tavern

Nicole and I met up with Pipo and Sam at Tavern Asia for some drinks. I tried persuading Nic to change clothes but since she lives just a few streets away from the bar she doesn't have any urge to dress up. Haha! Hence, she wore the same clothes she was wearing earlier that day. Haha! Peace Best! mwah mwah! haha!


an oldie boho skirt worn as dress, same sandals I wore from the previous entry-with pink straps now, necklace from Egypt, DKNY watch, BCBG girls bag


when standing up, the skirt is obvious, haha! formless.







on Sam: black top from random boutique, violet cardigan (her favorite) from Milk&Co., pants from ForMe, violet shoes from Charlotte Russe (her favorite store in USA).
on Pipo: vintage Ralph Lauren polo, pants from local store, Pony shoes









I'm making the most out of my vacation!woohoo!