Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blue blue blue

Saturday morning, went to the hotel to "study"-super fail.
Walked to Salcedo market to buy lunch. I saw Phoemela Baranda and Gaby dela Merced. On my way back to the hotel, there was a photographer taking pictures of an artist painting a part of the "facade" of The Picasso Serviced Residences. I was curious so I was walking very slowly then the photog saw me holding the snowcone and he just took a picture of me! I don't know what to do, I just pretended that I didn't see him. I don't think I'm that rude taking close up pictures of people,hahaha! Anyway...

tinapa rice,so good!
lechon, of course!
cheesy cream dory
chicken inasal

After eating with my mom in her office, I went to the room to study but...I fell asleep!haha!
One of my college bestfriends, Jen, arrived around 4pm. We decided to hang out by the pool-lots of catching up! 
white plain top from Rockwell bazaar, floral printed blazer from Cacharel, shorts from Forever21, Havaianas
We also brought the mind-game thingy that mom bought from Marks and Spencer. We played until past 6pm. Haha! Then we went for a swim before we went out for dinner.
eating left-over lechon and cream dory

We are both medical students (she's from Ateneo and I'm from UP). We both have exams this week, we planned to study that night but we just can't. We promise to study tonight!♥