Friday, February 11, 2011

Study

Thursday night=unproductive night
because I am excited for the weekend
because I plain lazy
and because.just because.


To force myself to keep up all night and read my Internal Medicine reading list, I went to Starbucks with classmates. As usual, we can't stop talking and gossiping. I just can't concentrate when I'm outside. It also irritates me when something pops in my head and I can't do it because I'm not home. My purpose that night is just to drink coffee more than to study, so yeah! That's what happened,crash! haha!





top from the ex, my favorite vintage denim shorts, bag from Sisley, shoes from Tonic, gold studded red belt from mom, watch from Fossil

surprisingly,there is bagel last night. I had bagel for dinner ♥

My friends and classmates know that I usually have something to read in my bag be it a magazine or a fashion book. Jared was flipping through Cosmo's Feb ish and he saw my nail polish, the very same shade I own. Haha! I want more for my birthday *hint hint*





Before any material thing or any celebration for my birthday, all I want is just a confirmation on where I'll spend my summer. Prayers! :D