Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crazy Saturday

Like what I said from my previous post, we plan to just have one drink in a low profile bar near Ayala Triangle. BUT WE SAW ROBOT!!!

Jen was kinda reluctant to go there because it looks expensive and we are underdressed!!!Haha!We were about to go to Society Lounge which is along Makati Avenue also. But for some weird reason, we still went inside Robot!

The place is so cool, so futuristic! The lights change color almost every minute, the tables and chairs are the coolest, the ceiling, floor and walls are adorable and the wash room is lovely (i want mine to be like that)! Haha! Obviously, I fell in love with this place. I know I'm gonna be back soon!!!



At the center of the bar is the open kitchen. When a table near the bar got vacant, we transferred giving us the perfect view of the whole bar. There was a birthday celebration on one side and we can't believe how all guys are hot! I've been to Republiq, Encore, etc but I haven't seen a group full of gorgeous men! haha!










strawberry ice is the best!it has sake and vodka



I love how internet connection is so fast, I was posting status messages on FB that I was waiting for Tim and his friends. Jen and I were just chatting until I saw Tim! haha! He is friends with those celebrating hot men and women. Jen is following him on Twitter so she checked him out and we saw.......that those hot men are the Azkals!!!!!! Kill me please!!! We died!!! shoot!!! How can we be so innocent??? That's why they are frigging hot!!! CRAZY!!!



the washroom ♥

Remember we planned to drink only 1 cocktail each? We had 2 drinks each! We just got our bill when Tim called us and he was mouthing something, we can't understand. He went to our table and told us that we get one more round and it's on him! Oh my!!! I told him we just got our bill but he insisted, who can resist? The waiter asked for our orders and we decided to try something new coz we had Strawberry Ice and Manhattan Love Story already. He recommended Mojito and Bailey's , aawwww, thank you Tim! You and your clubs are the best!



spot Anton del Rosario (gray shirt near center) and James Younghusband (white polo left side). We also saw Jason de Jong (heat heat heat) and many other hotties!
Forgive me :/







Last night is such a crazy night!
Christmas Eve with Derek Ramsay, Carlos Agassi, Alex Crisano and friends at Attica
Valentine's Eve with Tim Yap, Erwan Heusaff, Anne Curtis and the AZKALS!!!
Again, crazy!
I should be back soon! I shall not be underdressed. Last night was a parade of Louboutins and Chanels! Soon Robot, soon! ILY! ♥

P.S. Thank you Tim for the Mojito and Baileys!
Happy birthday Anne!