Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Boards and your weight

The exam is finally over but due to the typhoon and holidays, we are in agony waiting for the results to come out which is delayed probably for a week, boo!

my desk in our dorm at Espiritu Place

I always take this to have my nails painted, no matter what! haha!

a few days before the boards, my lucky red nail polish!


NEVER LET YOUR BRAIN GET HUNGRY!
Rib-eye steak

My family and my boyfriend spoil me a lot, I always eat good food. :)

breakfast

smoked tanigue from The Peninsula

my mom's spareribs


my boyfriend's marinara

 salmon sushi

I gained sooo much weight the past month esp as the exam approaches so the weight lost earlier was wasted, boo! I'm not a gym person so probably I'll start exercising again at home. Take note: one of our professors told us that the exercising in the gym for an hour is for WEIGHT MAINTENANCE, to LOSE weight it has to be one and a half hour!!!! Crazy! I'm so dead tired after 30minutes!!! Haha!!! How many pounds do u want/have to lose? Let's hit it! :p