Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bumming to the highest level

It's crazy studying for the medical boards. When you sleep for 8 hours, you want to cry because you feel guilty, it's like you've wasted so much time studying. Although you know that I am the type who wants to chill from time to time, I can't study for a several days straight without going out. Thanks a lot to my family and my boyfriend who takes me out from time to time. :)

I have set my alarm to almost every hour, esp in vulnerable times like after meals, haha! miss piggy, hello! So one of the liberating things I did the night of the last day of boards is...


delete all my alarms! woohoo!


However!!! I still wake up at 3am for a few days!


And now, my backlogs are not my reviewers but my July and August magazines.








I also downloaded Plants vs Zombies 2 which is harder but more interesting than the first one. I remember going home to my apt during lunch time just so I can play PVZ, I think I was in 3rd year med school then.

We were also stuck in the house as the Typhoon Maring hit the country so bad but more so, it hit my town badly! Next saturday, I can't wait to help my townmates as my sorority, Mu Sigma Phi Sorority of the UP College of Medicine, will have a relief operations here in San Pedro, Laguna.

A few guidelines from the Mu Sigma Phi Fraternity and Sorority



Today, the sun is already out and I continue to pray for our country! Rise Philippines! :)