Monday, August 30, 2010

The Ballerina goes to party

On my way to Clubmed last Friday, I found out that my grandfather was brought to the ICU due to COPD exacerbation so I need to go home early the next morning. My mom did not go to office on Saturday, she was supposed to be on duty and I was about to bring Ces and Jared with me. I was hesistant to party so much because of what happened to my grandpa. Thank you to those who prayed for him. He is in a better condition now. Hopefully, he gets out of the hospital today or tomorrow.=)


Anyway...I did not prepare for this party like I used to. I just realized that people don't really dress up for events like this because it is just a stone's throw away from my apartment. Haha! For some weird reason, I am also not excited to go to the party. Or maybe because somewhere out there, something is already happening to my lolo...Had it not been of Ces who dressed up in my unit, I might have fallen asleep and missed the party, haha!


I just wanted to wear the tiered skirt I bought recently. I already wore the top on a dinner date with Jaynor. Remember Babe? I don't want to wear heels so that I can dance well, haha! And when I wore the super cute flats that my mom got me from her Europe tour, ta-dahh! ballerina look! cute! haha! 

Mango inner tank top, Old Navy pink top, black tiered skirt, Mudd bag, Sfera flats















Happy MU week brods and sisses!
Congratulations!
All for the glory!

To my lolo,get well soon!I love you!