Sunday, August 1, 2010

hitting two birds with one stone

If you know me, you know how I mean the title.Haha!


July 31, 2010
Mu Sigma Phi Sorority's Mu Caravan-LB Leg
UP Kappa Phi Sigma-Conservation and Development Society's Anniversary


Woke up late, typed my patient report, went to Mu then to KPS.



Dr. Faye Cagayan, Dr. Bootsie Ruaro, Dr. Lilibeth Genuino, Mrs. Velasco, UPLB Chanellor Velasco, Ms. Soliven


Belly dancing for wellness


Congratulations! Be empowered!






(AY 2007-2008) Head Kappan: Dalton and Assoc. Head Kappan: Monica
(AY 2008-2009) Assoc. Head Kappan: Faye and Head Kappan: Ferdie


Assoc Head Kappans:
Monica (AY 2007-2008), Dong (AY 2010-2011), Faye (2008-2009)






dress from St. James bazaar, snake skin sandals from Ola Rockwell, orange ostrich skin bag from Rockwell, red Guess watch 

I miss the relaxing environment of UPLB. Now that Jaynor will start training again, I might be able to visit Lb more often. Though Jaynor and I would always want to try new places, Lb is the place we'll never get tired visiting.






Maria Makiling's face, a sleeping fairy with her mouth quite open