Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good times

Went back to Elbi after 4 months. Of course, my visit in Lb won't be complete without partying in IC's. Partying in Manila will never be like Elbi gimiks plus the good-natured and fun-loving people is something you can't find in Manila. Elbi people have a certain level of connection that no one can ever understand. Haha! We love to laugh and to live life to the fullest. 

(at Loata) Alvin, Ferdie and Lance


Mai-tai in IC's is the best! I almost finished one whole pitcher




Caca, Rachelle, Faye and me


i so ♥♥♥ my boyfriend!!!

a shirt that he got from SMB's event in Cebu (after his group finished 30+ bottles of beer)













photo by Alvin


photo by Alvin


Mango padded top, limited edition Havaianas, necklace and ostrich skin bag from Rockwell, Guess watch



Went home to my foster family past 4am. Woke up early the next day.

Cheers to upcoming gimiks with Elbi people!!!♥