Friday, December 16, 2011

MUrry-making

Mu Sigma Phi Fraternity and Sorority's Christmas Celebration
at the Ancestral house of Dr. Randy and Dr. Joie Canal :D


dress from Trunkshow, leopard wedges from H&M, bag from Chanel, earrings from India, chain bracelet from SuperSale bazaar

Remember that during the Philippine Fashion Week, I ordered a dress from Arnold Galang? I wanted to wear that dress for the Mu Christmas party but 2 weeks after, he cancelled the orders of several clients because of lack of materials--that dress is made of leather and organza, boo! I wanted that dress badly! Anyway, after I had my money back, I was always on a hunt for a perfect dress. I saw this dress at Trunkshow Rockwell and instantly fell in love with it however, I didn't buy it right away (so not me,haha!I don't know what happened!). Good thing, I saw it again on another bazaar and I just had to fit it and buy it right away! Hahaha!!! I love this dress so much and thanks to those who complimented my outfit last night! Thanks to those who continuously visits my blog, haha!  *blush*










perfect shoes for my outfit
H&M wedges 



Last night was another fun-filled Mu night! There were a lot of performances and the applicants of the fraternity and sorority were introduced already. :)


 Greetings from the 75th batch of the 1st medical sorority in Asia and in the Philippines!

 I love you batchmates! ♥