Saturday, December 3, 2011

On a high

I'm on a high today! :D
Last night's TRP presentation is fantastic! :D
After the show, I went home to wash up before I had dinner and before I went back to Internal Medicine Ward Duty. I'm lucky I was able to take a few hours of nap past midnight so I still had the energy to stay up and go out right after.

Joyce and I went to a bloggers' event in The Fort. :)




We strolled around Bonifacio High Street where I checked the newly released Havaianas- Batman, Wonderwoman and other superheroes. :D

 tube cotton romper from Caliope Italia, bag from Ichigo, fox tail from Bloggers United, sunglasses from Gucci, Havaianas and the old bead neckpiece





We decided to eat at Duo Steakhouse and Wine Bar.





beef and broccoli risotto

seafood marina
We ended our night with a Yam Lanares movie which allegedly has been receiving raves from the international crowd. Watch watch! :p