Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Penthouse

Before we went to Ayala Trangle, we checked-in at the hotel first and I wasn't expecting to get the Penthouse, haha! Love you mom!

longsleeves from Gina Benotti, boots from Aldo, bag from Ichigo, foxtail from Bloggers United

Because of the weather, I decided to wear the longsleeves that mom got me from Europe. Good thing, I was also wearing boots because it poured so hard while we were having dinner, haha! 














girly bonding
I was post-duty that night and though my dad wants me to stay in my apartment on post-duty days rather than go out, I still prefer to shop, dine, or do whatever to chill because I feel relaxed and well-rested than just sleep for 12 hours. :D

That night, I also got some of the stuff from the Europe package which mom left there-because of excess baggage.

Warning: Possible TMI (too much information)
My favorite underwear: Victoria's Secret and Marks&Spencers---almost all my undies are from these brands except those plain black ones which I wear on my white medical uniform. I so want La Senza undies but for now, I'm trying Forever21 and it's not bad :)


Mascara-I don't wear heavy make-up because it doesn't suit me at all. I'm satisfied with foundation/powder, lipgloss/lipstick, blush on and mascara. :) Even if I attend events (unless it's too formal needing salon styling and make-up), you'll just see me wearing my everyday makeup. :) Currently, I'm using Maybelline foundation, Benefit Bella Bumba 3D bluch-on, MAC Maximum Pro Vitamin Lipstick and Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Waterproof Mascara.
 

Honestly, I'm not into makeup. Most of the time, it's my mom who buys my needs, the same way that I'm not into having my hair trimmed or treated unless my mom forces me to do so. haha! My savings go to CLOTHES, SHOES and BAGS. :)))

Thanks to my parents for buying my needs and WANTS! ♥
Thanks to my sisses for great times like hotel night! :D
Everyday in my life is such a fun day, I am truly blessed! Thank you Lord! ♥