Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We partied like we used to

After my dinner with sorority batchmates, i went home to wait for my brod and sisses from UP Kappa Phi Sigma.

Fefu, Alvin and Wei

me, Alvin and Faye

with the birthday boy

sisses! ♥

at Insomnia Club, Malate

Strawberry Daiquiri







partying with elbi people is really different
we scream our hearts and lungs out
and
we conquer the dancefloor!






we totally missed dancing like we used to in college


an Industrial Engineer, a flight attendant, a doctor and an accountant
all single ladies


We left the bar around 3am and ate at a streetside grilling place,haha!





 Thank you for a wonderful night sisses and Alvin! I missed partying as hard as that, haha! I miss dancing on the ledge! So proud to be an elbi partyphile! :))) See you soon! Happy holidays! :D