Monday, January 16, 2012

Comfort food

I was not feeling last Saturday so after my duty, I slept and wasn't able to accompany my mom to her calendar photoshoot, sad! Will post pictures as soon as I get a copy of the calendar of that fashion house. So proud of you mom! :)

Sunday lunch at Superbowl

Dimsum Combination Platter

Egglant w/ Minced Pork Hot & Spicy

Super Bowl Fried Rice

Steamed Fish Fillet with Garlic

Super Bowl Lemon Chicken

Watched the movie, A mother's story which is not spectacular but I shed a few drops of tears, haha! It's such a true-to-life story that's why it's so predictable. I prefer films with shocking and exciting twists. :)

I'm experiencing body malaise the past days and I heard a few of my classmates are getting sick too. :( Let's get well soon! Doctors can't get sick because there are a lot of patients whom we shall treat, but hey, we're also human! We get sick! Or probably, we get sick more than anyone else because of our exposure to a wide range of diseases, haha! But yes, we acquire a stronger immune system. :) We shall fight this bug including the sleeping bug! Tomorrow is another duty day! Fight! :)