Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

I welcomed 2012 with arms wide open! :)
To my readers, thanks for letting me share another year with you! May I post more fashionable and relevant happenings on my life,haha! Cheers to my year, the year of the dragon! I claim this year! ♥

my brother wearing my shirt,haha!


we had more Dragon fireworks this year
but I was scared to go nearer,haha!



because green and polka dots are lucky
a Sylvia Pinera dress

Year after year, I get scarier and scarier to light firecrackers probably because I am more aware of the consequences, haha! For the past years, I only hold the luces, not even Roman candles. haha! And I get startled on some firecrackers so I don't really go out, I just watch from the door,haha! That's why sorry for the very few pictures, for some weird reason (yes even mom and bro noticed) I didn't take too much pics.  Hmmm, what was preoccupying my mind from the last minute of 2011 to the first of 2012? Hmm hmm

we had wish lanterns...

 ...the neighbors were watching...

...until it was caught on cable wires, $@&%!!!!!
My mom wanted to faint because of the possibility of setting the whole neighborhood on fire! HAHA!!! SCARY TO DEATH but EPIC!

After the incident, we closed the gates and hurriedly went inside the house out of shame, haha! We still have some of the lanterns at home,hahaha! We shared our first meal together and had a few drinks!

For this year, may we all find peace, LOVE and happiness!
Thank you Lord for 2011! and as early as now, thank you for 2012!