Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shops,magazines,milkshakes

Despite lack of sleep, I went to the hotel right after my last duty at the Internal Medicine wards. Slept for a while then went to the shopping centers with "Voldemort". :) We first went to Forever21 where a lot of items are on sale! I'm so rooting a pair of boots but I haven't used the Stella Luna knee-high boots yet, so I didn't buy it (not yet). :) Then I checked The Ramp before heading to Greenbelt. :)

My personal rating on this weekend's sale:
Zara-✓✓✓
Forever21-✓✓✓✓✓
Terranova ✓✓✓
Promod ✓✓✓✓✓
Dorothy Perkins ✓✓✓✓
Topshop ✓✓✓
Mango ✓✓✓
(still out) Folded&Hung x Eric delos Santos- ✓✓✓✓

After very controlled shopping, I had late dinner of Tapa Overload while he just had Banana Cream Pie milkshake which we totally like! :) We are so going back there to try all the other milkshakes, haha!







this is so "date" outfit eh?

back at the hotel
yes, I badly need a tummy tuck for the summer
diet starts tonight

dress from Topshop, cardigan from Zara, sandals from Ichigo, belt from Guess, bag from Zara, earrings from WTC bazaar,

and he finds my dress too short, haha!

I whipped my hair and...

sexy back! :)


On this month's magazines:
Metro-✓✓✓
Preview (haven't read but with Charice on the cover)-✓✓✓✓
Mega (just bought but with Jinky on the cover)-✓✓✓✓






Benigness starts today! :) No major rotations for me anymore!
Watch out for more posts! :)