Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Friday night

and I'm in my apartment! Surprise! good girl!

This afternoon,I suddenly realized that I forgot to get Reinzi's Christmas presents to me which she placed in my transbox since early this month. When I opened it, more presents!!!

chocolates from Canada from Jade


brooch/hair clip from H&M from Reinzi

my fave coffee from Singapore from Reinzi

shoe bag from Monette

Stayed at the hut for some time, I totally miss just chilling there with sisses!
Had dinner at Brooklyn and Sundae at McDo
Went back to the hut to chill
Went to Victoria de Manila study

top from bazaar, pants from Terranova, Havaianas, LongChamp Le Pliage, rings from bazaars, watch from DKNY, earrings from Euphoria





After next week, my rotations will be:
Ophthalmology-my second consideration after Internal Medicine, exciting!
Otorhinolaryngology-I expect to see my "ex" always
Orthopedic-can't wait to see and assist him,haha!
Rehabilitation Medicine-I should probably bring my car and go home south everyday!

Then summer!Lets diet and exercise,puhlease body!Cooperate!