Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Movies


Welcome me back! Haha!
I'm alive and kicking! Fresh from the every other day duty at the clerkless Pedia Ward duties!

For two weeks, I sleep my ass off on my post-duty nights. I get hip and back pains when I wake up because of oversleeping-super duper tired always to the point that I'd rather sleep than go out! Oha! Unbelievable for me!

Last Sunday, I was pre-duty (a rare status). Had lunch at Wok Inn, where else! Haha! I watched Dark Shadows with my brother while mom had her nails done. 




Last Tuesday, on a postduty day, had dinner and drinks with K. Best way to spend a postduty night! ♥ 

Last Wednesday, on a pre-duty day, Joyce and I watched Men In Black III on its first showing day. (totally forgot to take pics)

No matter how toxic my duties are, I'm glad I can still catch movies and have dinner and drinks with special friends. :) Thank you! ♥