Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Labor Date

Since me and my buddy, Emy, are assigned at the OPD, we are off today for Labor Day! Nice!

We ate at Cyma, window shopped, drank Happy Lemon then watched The Lucky One.

mixed meat gyros

chicken gyros

salmon pasta
(i know, i know, I love salmon! :) )




Since internship allows us to wear whatever cutesy tops beneath our white coats, I'm investing on more tops than dresses now. I brought one luggage full of tops just so I won't ran out of tops to wear in case I won't be able to go home. This way, it's easier to dress up for spur-of-the-moment dates because I have more choices in my closet and I can just throw whatever I feel like wearing.


Lately, I'm still gravitating towards coral-colored tops so I wore this top and supposedly pair it with my DIY cut-off jeans but then I saw this skirt so the motif today became coral-gold-black, haha!
 

I missed my photowall in Midtown,haha!

top from bazaar, skirt from Forever21, sandals from Made U Look, bag from Ichigo, locket from sorority, watch from mom



Emy suggested to watch the movie, The Lucky One. We don't have any choice since I already saw Battleship and The Avengers. I watched the trailer before heading to the mall and it seemed nice but when we watched it, it was so gray and dragging! I haven't read the book by Nicholas Sparks but it's not like the other Sparks movies which are romantic and tear-jerkers. I'll give it 2/5, sorry.

For internship, I wish to catch a movie once a week. I wish to drink and go out with friends at least once a week. I wish to visit new places in the metro and out of town. I wish to study the cases of my patient's well and focus more on studying for the medical boards. I wish to have more fulfillment on what I do and be certain on my next move after the boards. 
AND I wish to have time and energy to blog and have something to blog-just so I can still share with you the food I eat, the places I visit, the things I do and the clothes I wear.

Tomorrow is the day! May Class 2013 have a fruitful internship! Cheers to all! :)