Friday, August 3, 2012

Community: Day 15-18

It's starting to get boring in here plus currently, I'm alone! My housemates left me...

Day 15


Despite the continuous rain, we went to San Juan, Batangas. Panic, one of my housemates, is febrile so we took care of her. :)

Melon cooked her noodles for dinner

while we cooked Daing na Bangus

the seller told us it is boneless but it was bonefull!
I suddenly missed Yaya Vilma and Ate Tess who serve fish like this with totally no bones :/ 

Day 16

my breakfast: Lucky Me Korean Spaghetti with egg
definitely Korean,har!


at Tipas Health Center

guess who!



black PEACE shirt from Mine, pants from Angels

goofing around at the Regional Health Unit

tourniquet test

with the Department Heads and Officials :)


post-drinking session, I'm red as tomato! hihi!

Day 17

top from Personal Identity, jeans from Regular Denim, bag from Mango, watch from DKNY, Havaianas


 at Lipahan Health Center

food c/o our Barangay Health Workers




Day 18

 
So Melon went home to Cebu and Panic got admitted so I'm all by myself :(((

Zagu with Jordan and Mario

Thanks to Dr. Gregory House for accompanying me tonight. :)
Excited to see mom tomorrow from her Europe trip!