Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rainy days more fun with sisses

I was at the apartment for 2 days just waiting for announcements whether we will go to San Juan, Batangas. I wanted to go home but I'm worried about the flooded roads. Today, I'm so happy to have something to do with my sisses.

Cooked lunch for me and Joyce, cooked tocino and longganisa using a rice cooker! haha! Then we watched two movies.




Watched Bourne Legacy with buddy Emy, Erin and Cheska. It was a weird movie but I'll say its worth watching just so you can see the Philippine scenes, haha!


Met with Reinzi, Ces, Nikki, Joey, Joyce, Ria, Cheska at Gerry's for dinner and drinks








I miss you so batchmates!♥






Most shops are closed or closed earlier. After drinking, we were looking for some dessert and eventually ended with a dozen scoops of gelato at Art's Cream Gallery. FUN!


Thanks Reinzi!





saw our babies

blurry shot by Joyce,haha!
turtleneck knitted top from A Knit, skirt from CC Double O, flipflops from Ipanema, bag from Mango, necklace turned bracelet from Italy, gold watch from mom, umbrella from Esprit

Despite the weather, I don't think its bad to have a little fun. Mmmkkayyy, its not little, anything with my sisses is TOTAL fun! :)))