Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DLSU, Animo La Salle!

Watched the do or die game of DLSU vs FEU for the semi-finals of UAAP with the family of R.
It's my first time to watch a UAAP game, live! :) It's my second time at the MOA Arena, Saltimblanco being the first one.

This wasn't planned before so I had a hard time choosing what to wear esp that it's my first time, haha! Too bad I forgot my La Salle shirt, haha! I just went for a "country club" look, wahaha!

dress from Uniqlo, Campana shoes from Melissa, bag from Louis Vuitton, earrings from Bangkok, safari sunglasses from Europe, watch from Fossil
















her dress and his shirt and shorts from Uniqlo
her and his watch from Fossil
her bag: Louis Vuitton    his bag: Lacoste
 

see you at the semis! 
Me: DLSU Him: ADMU

Thank you R for bringing me to my first UAAP live game
You ignited my love for basketball again!
I remember collecting a lot of NBA cards way back in grade school and watching my faves: PBA's Barangay Ginebra, NBA's LA Lakers and UAAP's DLSU.
Congrats again DLSU! :))) See you soon!