Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Don't delay joy

I was on duty last Sept 7 so I wasn't able to check on Cotton On's first branch in the country on its opening day. Yesterday, on a postduty day, R accompanied me to MOA for window shopping.



The shop is small and there are no people going gaga as compared to the first days of Forever21 and Uniqlo. I was surprised I didn't like the items or probably I just found them ordinary. I like mens' items more, haha! Right when I was there, I so wanted to go back to SG where I went crazy on Cotton On.
We strolled more and checked on my fave shops before having Jamba Juice and shawarma.



batwing top from HongKong, leggings from Forever21, bag from Fendi, earrings from Mu dance, Havaianas

him: top and shorts from Uniqlo

After MOA, I attended a sorority meeting while he was getting his haircut at Rob.
We then met his friends and we had dinner and drinks at Oarhouse-where we were both wearing tops from Uniqlo and watches from Fossil (no pic together, boo)




saw my batchmates and their bfs



I was so tired that night because I wasn't able to rest well but it was a productive day. :) I think I found a shopping buddy who also appreciates fashion and who is willing to accompany me no matter how much shops I visit.

And for today, thank you R for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please don't spoil me too much! But thank you, thank you so much esp for accompanying me watch The Mistress (on its opening day) even if I know you don't like it (boo sisses who backed out, haha!). 

Should study now!!! Grrr!!!
Enjoy everyone! Don't delay joy :)