Saturday, September 1, 2012

VIBE Manila



It took me so long to find the perfect dress for this event. I wanted something with sexy cutouts but hell, I did not have time to diet and exercise, haha! I ended up buying 2 corsets, bottoms and 2 dresses. A few days before the event, I was still hunting for a dress and saw this! I didn't buy it right away because I spent quite a lot already for my initial options. But the next day, I went back and yes, I know this is it! Haha!

dress from Luxury Trap, shoes from Apt 9, bag from Chanel, earrings from Forever21, cuff bracelet from Bubbles








Jagermeister on syringes and IV bottles, coolest!

with cousins and Andre's friends




with blockmates

wild party













Commed housemates plus Toby

too tired

Apt 9 shoes from Kohl's



We definitely rocked Manila! Congrats to the Mu Sigma Phi Sorority for heading the biggest med party in town! May this be an annual event! Haha!

buy and buy until you're satisfied :)

Wear your clothes and not the other way around

Be remembered for who you are and how stylish you are, not just for what you wore. 
Happy weekend!