Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eating time, here again

I was fetched by Rudden and his brother in PGH. We went straight to MOA where the rest were doing their shopping. I met his Tita Lea who just arrived from the US.

We shopped. I checked Forever21's sale but I didn't get anything, most items on sale are rocker and sequined items. Yes, I was kinda frustrated, except for the accessories. :) I'm still hunting for grad dresses but I still don't know what I should wear under my toga. However, I found a few items from Caliope Italia, good buys!



They want Filipino food for the balikbayan so they chose to eat at Lamesa Grill which is apparently owned by Sharon Cuneta.

lumpiang tinapa

Lamesa Grill

Bicol Express

Sinigang na Salmon Head

Kare-kare



top from Forever21, uniform skirt, satchel from my brother
This is what I wore in the hospital for my chart rounds