Sunday, February 24, 2013

Inseparable

It was a post-duty Sunday
I went straight to the hotel to get some sleep.
We had Aristocrat chicken fillet barbeque and kare-kare for lunch.


my lovely momma



My Rudden and I drove to The Fort to check on IHOP, of course, there were a lot of people waiting. We didn't dare anymore. Besides, some say that the pancakes are not extraordinary, so I'm good with my Maya and Pillsburry for now. Hehe! Good pancakes, they say, are chocolates pancakes and new york cheesecake, we'll give it a few months maybe before we try IHOP. :)


We checked single shop in High Street because I'm looking for birthday and gradiation clothes, hihihihi!!!

dress from Forever21, pink thong sandals from Forever21, bohemian bag from Old Navy, watch from DKNY, earrings from Aldo



After shopping, we had dinner at Nolita (North of Little Italy).




Chicken parmesan pizza

Pesto grilled chicken with sundried tomato pizza


Beer battered onion rings


We drove to Burgos Circle to grab some drinks but I can't resist macarons, so we stopped by Bar Dolci. I had blueberry, thai tea, ferrero, strawberry, biscotinni and got a free macaron. My boyfriend had toffee roca and browned butter pecan gelato.


We drove back to the hotel where we had a good sleep in each other's arm (best place in the world).

News watching before heading home


Check-out time


It is inevitable that we are inseparable. We are together every day but as soon as he drops me off in the hospital, I miss him right away. It seems impossible but it's true. :) 

We've been cooking our own food in the apt so I have less things to post aside from food, haha! Bare with us, this seems like a food blog already. :)