Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TravelExpo (day3)

I was at days 1 and 3 of the Travel Expo as I was looking for more good deals for the summer. However, I was kinda hesistant when some of my classmates were hesistant to absent from our board review! Boo!!! I know I can't stand studying without relaxing. Haha! Oh well, will still try to go out and enjoy summer not just bury myself reviewing. ;)


Lunch at Holy Cow Steak Ranch and American Grill

Kukay's mini Red Velvet cupcake
perfect per mouthfull

I've been taking pictures using my iPad mini. I can't wait for my new camera! :)

Random: I can feel that once I get into residency, I'll have less things to post and less time to upload as well. I kinda felt that the blog is getting boring, I know. With people starting to repost Instagram pics in FB, hmmm, maybe I can just post there, hehe! Let's see. I'll still post as much as I can. And though I only have a handful of followers, still, thank you! :)