Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What is Valentine's?

I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend whom I get to see every single day, who patiently waits for me after my hospital duties and who makes all ways possible just to spend time with me.

We decided not to be the traditional couple who would exchange gifts on special occasions or go out on a date on Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, I was tired from duty and I slept while my boyfriend prepared Tuna Puttanesca from scratch. He locked me in the room just so he can prepare our food. I was itching to go out as I smell the aroma of his dish.


We had our dinner like in a typical day except for the Alice Blue scented candle and the flowers.



I never spent Valentine's like this before but this is truly the most special one.

My love for this boy is exponentially growing every second :)


I love you with all my heart, soul and tummy!
Mwah!!!
Thanks for the unbelievable love! :)