Tuesday, February 4, 2014

sarsa=saucy=sosy

Rudden and I strolled on a new area around the condo and ended up at Forum where Sarsa Kitchen + Bar is. We've heard of this through the televesion since they donated a day's-worth of sales and salary to the Yolanda victims. Also, the chef is the famous Chef Jayps Anglo of Pinoy Master Chef. We met him during the Pacquiao fight when we had a surfing trip in La Union a few months ago.




Sarsa serves Negrense cuisine or food from Negros in the Visayas.
Since Filipino loves putting different sauces and condiments to food we eat, Sarsa has combined special and local ingredients to create unique sauces.



We are loving the quaint interiors. We are wishing that one day we can put up a restaurant like this and have consistent customers all throughout.

Tortang Talong with Crispy Sardines and Kesong Puti

Kansi


my date

what I wore in the hospital (expect I was in closed shoes)
blouse from Greenhills, skirt from H&M, bag from Zara Basic, Havaianas

Was I wrong when I said that you'll see more food than fashion posts for this year? Haha!

Unwind. Chill. Relax.
Live a stress-free life as much as possible.