Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spread your wings and fly away!

Instagram photos


first Philippine fashion book in my collection
I was able to read this in one hour and let's not pretend that this is something new
if you love fashion and you collect fashion books, you'll get my point *wink*

the only time I enjoy eating fruits is during hospital conferences
because we have the best fruit platters!

given by a patient on Valentine's day
awwww

 one of the most memorable gifts I got from a patient
not only because these are my favorite but because I looked after him for quite sometime
and I'm so happy to see him well and ready to go back to Guam
this is my first case of Pickwickian syndrome :)

first birthday in my batch, weehoo!

first time to cook dinner at home with Clarkieee

very touching gift from my youngest patient with hepatocellular carcinoma
(too sad, she passed away yesterday in a provincial hospital. RIP DP)

Mercato nights!

sweet strawberries fresh from Baguio

Residency is sooo fun and I mean it! :)