Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Surprise!!!

After around 20 years, the family of my Uncle Edwin finally went home to the Philippines from California. Although we haven't seen them in years, we are always in touch through modern technology. Thank God for Skype and Facebook!

My mom and my aunts organized the surprise party in the Las Villas clubhouse where we got Queensland as our caterer. They were the caterer during my Luau debut party. :)


King cousins

 King sisters

Edwin Panlaqui family and my grandparents

Panlaqui cousins

my family!

us cousins

with my life partner

The night is definitely one of the best night of our lives. My uncle cried of joy when he saw all our relatives. This is definitely the highlight of their vacation. :)


Call It Spring


white sheer top from Forever21, skirt from Forever21, shoes from Call It Spring, bag from Max Mara