Monday, June 16, 2014

Brasserie Girolle

I was duty on Independence Day which happens to be the Anniversary of my parents too. I treated them for lunch at Brasserie Girolle, a French restaurant in Fort Strip, during my preduty day.




Tartines de jambon et formage

Mushrooms and Truffle Oil Flat bread pizza

Spaghetti de St Jacques a la creme

Norvege-Saumon poele

Poisson frites

 Brasserie Girolle Burger

I don't know if it's a good thing that you get to treat the family during celebrations when you have work already. Haha! But when you treat a family who has high expectations and who are keen on good food...hmmmm! Pressure!


Happy 27th anniversary again to my parents! I love you both so much! I owe everything to you. May God bless you both for your kindness and love to the people around you. Mwah! Je T'aime!