Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mercato & Niner Ichi Nana

Food trip and drinks with my Honeypie!
It's Friday night and we opted to have dinner in Mercato because we were craving for pork and chicken intestines. It's so hard to choose what to eat because there are a lot of good food to choose from. We ended up eating Timplador de Cebu and Grilled Intestines :p

Boneless lechon

Small and Large Intestines (pork and chicken)

at Mercato


dress from H&M, Alexa bag from Mulberry, sandals from Forever21

Niner Ichi Nana is Japanese for 917
because this Craft Cocktail Bar is in the Globe building, get it?

my Honey's Paulaner

my "Flower in her hair"
gin, double brewed hibiscus tea, mango shrub, lemon juice, wormowood bitters

My tropical craft cocktail has a very unique taste. The dark yet cozy ambiance plus the type of unique drinks they offer makes me feel like I'm at Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley of Harry Potter. Cool eh?


Niner is a perfect place to spend Friday night with either your partner or your girl friends. It's an exciting place to try new and one-of-a-kind cocktails, get a little kick on a head and spend the night laughing with friends. Plus, you might have a chance to see the owner, wink wink!

duck fat fries

I'm sorry but the duck fat fries of Prost is more raw and tastes. Niner's duck fat fries is seasoned so I'll vote for Prost's fries Birthday in Prost


I'll definitely be back here. :)